External Debt (Total) - Libya



External Debt (Total) of Libya
Value & RankThe External Debt (Total) of Libya is 6.32 ( billions of $) with a global rank of 110.
Libya compared to other CountriesThe External Debt (Total) of Libya is similar to that of Yemen, Macedonia, Paraguay, Dem. Rep. Congo, Lao PDR, Mozambique, Moldova, Honduras, Zambia, Myanmar with a respective External Debt (Total) of 7.81, 7.45, 7.01, 6.87, 6.69, 6.28, 6.22, 6.17, 5.99, 5.38 ( billions of $) and a global rank of 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115.12 years growthLibya's External Debt (Total) had a positive growth of 43.6 (%) in the last 12 years from (2001 to 2013).
Last 12 years averageLibya had an average External Debt (Total) of 5.18 ( billions of $) in the last 12 years from (2001 to 2013).
Libya during the Great RecessionLibya's External Debt (Total) had a positive growth of 31.0% during the Great RecessionLibya since the end of the Great RecessionLibya's External Debt (Total) had a positive growth of 7.39% since the end of the Great RecessionLibya during the Libyan revolutionLibya's External Debt (Total) had a negative growth (decline) of 25.8% during the Libyan revolutionLibya since the end of the Libyan revolutionLibya's External Debt (Total) had a positive growth of 33.2% since the end of the Libyan revolution
YearExternal Debt (Total) ( billions of $) - Libya
20014.40
20034.19
20054.27
20064.49
20074.84
20086.22
20095.88
20106.40
20114.74
20125.28
20136.32
External Debt (Total) of Libya
Country NameGlobal RankExternal Debt (Total) ( billions of $)
Yemen1057.81
Macedonia1067.45
Paraguay1077.01
Dem. Rep. Congo1086.87
Lao PDR1096.69
Libya1106.32
Mozambique1116.28
Moldova1126.22
Honduras1136.17
Zambia1145.99
Myanmar1155.38
click on the following link or the worldmap below to view a complete list of countries by External Debt (Total)
list of countries by External Debt (Total)
Datasource: Compile from multiple sources
CIA - The World Factbook
Workbank - World Development Indicators